Our most luxurious suite is named after Union Major-General Gordon Granger who, on June 19, 1865, read General Order No. 3 to the people of Galveston.
- Large two-person soaking tub.
- Two person walk in shower/ steam room.
- Black and white marble floors.
- Antique vanity with two large vintage style sinks.
- Pocket door provides privacy to the commode and bidet.
- Luxurious spa robes.
- King bed
- Delightful southern style sleeping porch surrounded by huge windows.
- Ceiling fan.
- Bright roomy office with antique teacher’s desk.
- WIFI throughout the property.
- Large comfortable room with sofa and chairs.
- Wall sconces have dimmer switches for candlelight effect.
- Fireplace with working gas logs.
- Flat screen high definition LCD smart with fire stick app access
- Antique armoire
- Samsung Art Frame TV Featuring Juneteenth Collection